Re: Monsanto, archive 751
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Monsanto, archive 751
- From: Roberto Verzola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 17 Feb 99 13:31:24
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"PHFUX.A.DM.2cmy2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>Do you always persecute sons and daughters for the errors of their fathers?
>I for one don't care about what your relatives or friends have done. And I
>don't care about Monsanto's distant past.
But you protest too much in favor of Monsanto. The sons and daughters
are different persons from their fathers. The Monsanto of 25 years ago
is the same legal person as the Monsanto of today.