GENTECH archive

Re: Monsanto, archive 751

Clive:  Oh, perhaps you were just asking for a casual study of history.
What is your purpose?  And can you answer my question ?  Do you believe
in persecuting sons and daughters for the errors of their fathers,
successors for the errors of their long retired predecessors?

<excerpt>You seem to be reading a lot into my factual enquiry

Do you always persecute sons and daughters for the errors of their

I for one don't care about what your relatives or friends have done.
And I don't care about Monsanto's distant past.

                        *PLEASE NOTE THE ADDITION OF AN "8" TO OUR NUMBERS*

Richard T. Roush

Associate Professor and Director          Phone +61 8 8303-6591

Centre for Weed Management Systems        FAX   +61 8 8303-7125

Waite Institute                                                  ;-_|\

University of Adelaide                                          /     \

Glen Osmond 5064                                               (       )

South Australia                                                 \_;-*_/

AUSTRALIA                                                           | v

                                                             South Australia

Cooperative Research Centre for Weed Management Systems:

"Weeds - Australia's most underestimated environmental threat"