Re: Monsanto, archive 751
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Monsanto, archive 751
- From: Rick Roush <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:57:00 +0930
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="============_-1292886064==_ma============"
- In-Reply-To: <048001be5a34$285968e0$52a732ca@user>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"qmWk2D.A.DEG.QFmy2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clive: Oh, perhaps you were just asking for a casual study of history.
What is your purpose? And can you answer my question ? Do you believe
in persecuting sons and daughters for the errors of their fathers,
successors for the errors of their long retired predecessors?
<excerpt>You seem to be reading a lot into my factual enquiry
Do you always persecute sons and daughters for the errors of their
I for one don't care about what your relatives or friends have done.
And I don't care about Monsanto's distant past.
*PLEASE NOTE THE ADDITION OF AN "8" TO OUR NUMBERS*
Richard T. Roush
Associate Professor and Director Phone +61 8 8303-6591
Centre for Weed Management Systems FAX +61 8 8303-7125
Waite Institute ;-_|\
University of Adelaide / \
Glen Osmond 5064 ( )
South Australia \_;-*_/
AUSTRALIA | v
Cooperative Research Centre for Weed Management Systems:
"Weeds - Australia's most underestimated environmental threat"