Re: GM food and the media
- To: David Wengraf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: GM food and the media
- From: Robert Cohen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 06:17:39 -0500
- CC: Gentech List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: ANTIDAIRY Coalition
- References: <000301be5944$f36e68a0$481ca6c3@default>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"6Zt-V.A.omD.PPVy2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
David Wengraf wrote:
...rats were fed raw potatoes...rats became sick.
...Lectins are denatured by cooking...When was the last time you
ate a raw potato?
Calm down before you destroy molecular biology - please.
We might need it one of these days.
When was the last time rats were fed baked potatoes?
I once ran a research lab and often had Long and Evans
Hooded rats delived to our lab by United Parcel Service.
These animals were carefully boxed and inside each box
were raw potatoes which provided food and water for their
journey. Rats do very well on raw potatoes.