GE Foods make frontapage news in Greek National Press and MM
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GE Foods make frontapage news in Greek National Press and MM
- From: email@example.com (Dr Costas Giannakenas MD)
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:40:22 GMT
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"twgcD.A.LdB.nPDy2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 13th, 1999
The story of the possible dangers of GE foods was the main topic in
almost all the national newspapers - making the front page/headlines
in most - and also in all the TV news channels.
Lengthty reports and numerous articles were also included by most of
the above. I now look forward to the discussions, round tables etc
that are certain to follow.
I was personally happy to see the issue get the attention it deserves.
Dr. Costas Giannakenas MD
Dept. of Nuclear Medicine
Reg. Univ. Hospital of Patras
26500 - Patras - -Greece
Email : email@example.com (OR)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ICQ UIN: 1396304
* The Activist *
This is not about the world that we inherited from our forefathers,
It is about the world we have borrowed from our children !!