GE Foods make frontapage news in Greek National Press and MM

Saturday 13th, 1999

The story of the possible dangers of GE foods was the main topic in
almost all the national newspapers - making the front page/headlines
in most - and also in all the TV news channels.

Lengthty reports and numerous articles were also included by most of
the above. I now look forward to the discussions, round tables  etc
that are certain to follow.

I was personally happy to see the issue get the attention it deserves.

Dr. Costas Giannakenas MD
Dept. of Nuclear Medicine
Reg. Univ. Hospital of Patras
26500 - Patras - -Greece
Email : cgian@med.upatras.gr  (OR)
Email : cgian@westnet.gr
ICQ UIN: 1396304

                               *  The Activist  *
                     http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian

 This is not about the world that we inherited from our forefathers,
     It is about the world we have borrowed from our children !!