Re: Aspartame Epidemic: Hundreds of thousands of cases worldwide

> As an example,
> if a poll shows that 60% of 100,000,000 voters support U.S. President
> Clinton, then we know that there are roughly 60,000,000 supporters.
> The poll may have asked less than 1000 voters whether or
> not they support President Clinton. Our conclusion is of course a
> logical extrapolation.

Betty's "cases" are a self-selected sample and thus not representative.
If you spread out on the whole internet that all Clinton supporters should
contact you, and a few thousand do, then you can hardly claim that there are
"hundreds of thousands" Clinton supporters.
Exaggeration weakens an argument, instead of strengthening it.

--Chris