Re: Food Bacteria/Virus Warning and Action: Section 2 of 3

Peter  M. Ligotti wrote:
> AVOID ASPARTAME:
> This is known as the artificial sweetener
> Equal or NutraSweet and is made up of three chemicals
> and a genetically engineered enzyme. It breaks down into
> formeldahyde in the body. It's a genetically engineered
> chemical or drug. Aspartame has been clearly implicated
> in hundreds of thousands of disease cases and deaths worldwide.

Where is the evidence for it being "clearly implicated in hundreds of
thousands of disease cases and deaths" ?  With broad statements like this
and not knowing how to spell formaldehyde, you are unnecessarily harming
your credibility and doing our cause a disservice.

--Chris