Re: Food Bacteria/Virus Warning and Action: Section 2 of 3
- To: email@example.com (Peter M. Ligotti)
- Subject: Re: Food Bacteria/Virus Warning and Action: Section 2 of 3
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christoph Reuss)
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:15:38 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ivaq8C.A.ek.Nrtx2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Peter M. Ligotti wrote:
> AVOID ASPARTAME:
> This is known as the artificial sweetener
> Equal or NutraSweet and is made up of three chemicals
> and a genetically engineered enzyme. It breaks down into
> formeldahyde in the body. It's a genetically engineered
> chemical or drug. Aspartame has been clearly implicated
> in hundreds of thousands of disease cases and deaths worldwide.
Where is the evidence for it being "clearly implicated in hundreds of
thousands of disease cases and deaths" ? With broad statements like this
and not knowing how to spell formaldehyde, you are unnecessarily harming
your credibility and doing our cause a disservice.