- To: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
- Subject: PHILOSOPHY 101
- From: Robert Cohen <" i4crob"@idt.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:30:05 -0500
- CC: email@example.com
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: ANTIDAIRY Coalition
- References: <199902121705.SAA26122@lan43.math.u-psud.fr>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"CaO6I.A.Pu.UUGx2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herve LE MEUR wrote:
Should you go to the meeting could you ask why Columbians sell dead
babies to pharmaceutical companies?
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?
I can see two reasons :
1) when you are poor, and that a child has died, you may be tempted (do
not say "no" : you are not poor) to earn some money by selling the body
of your child.
Thanks for rationalizing the sale of body parts of loved ones. However,
don't those kidney cells have to be freshly harvested?