Re: THEY SHOOT HORSES--DO THEY SHOOT KIDS?

Hi Robert,

You wrote :

>Should you go to the meeting could you ask why Columbians sell dead
>babies to pharmaceutical companies?
.../...
>CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?

I can see two reasons :
1) when you are poor, and that a child has died, you may be tempted (do
not say "no" : you are not poor) to earn some money by selling the body of
your child.
If it is to feed the other children, do not you think it is a good decision ?

2) when you sell, it must be that some one is buying....
Notice that if you consider it is bad, why do not you shout against
the multinationals (U$ and european mainly) that buy ?
Once again, you refuse to consider that the real problem is
the organisation of our societies which lead to the behaviour that you condemn.

One more example (over classical) : children who make carpets for rich
U$ american and european and waste their eyes. They get blind by the age of 20.

Shouldn't it be a scandal for you ?
Yet the buyers claim that if they do not buy, the children wil starve.

Do you want my opinion ?

The value of life is not the same for the riches and the poors.
(Of course I do not defend exploitation).
As a consequence, I think the only way is to forbid ANY
(I repeat : ANY) communication, "exchange" with the other societies.
The problem is that it means also not selling ANY weapons, not imposing any
western political model ...
But of course, the consumerists, who hide themselves behind those with a large
heart, who want the happiness for all in the consumption society,
prefer to have a large market and more and more clients...

We are lead back to our previous disagrement I think.

Yours.