- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: query
- From: Roberto Verzola <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 Jan 99 11:23:25
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"W6wyiB.A.jeD.dZTs2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
An applicant for Bt corn field-testing here in the Philippines claims
that "WHO and FAO have declared Insect-Protected Corn is as safe for
food and feed as any conventionally derived corn varieties."
I would like to ask help in confirming whether the World Health Org.
and the Food and Agric. Org. really declared such a thing. In fact, I
would appreciate getting the actual text of the latest WHO or FAO
statement on this issue.
Thank you very much.
- Re: query
- From: Werner Reisberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>