Bye-Bye, Adios Monsanto: GE food and Year 2000

Bye-Bye Monsanto
GE food and Year 2000

The USDA, Postal Service, and FCC plan spin control to try to
get people to remain calm and not stockpile too much food, etc.
Hopefully they will stockpile non-GE food if they choose to stockpile.
It is amazing that the Feds want spin control instead of honesty.  People
can deal with honesty but very hard to prepared or plan when we are unsure
of reality. Anyway, this will be goodbye to Monsanto, Novartis, and the
USDA. Bye-bye. Adios.

Peter Ligotti

http://www.garynorth.com/
http://www.garynorth.com/y2k/search.cfm