Re: GENETICS ACTIVISTS CREATE SUPERWEED

One of the difficulties to be faced by activists of all kinds is how to
respond with persons who have no sense of humour.  I find that the ability
to inject satire into a situation is a fundamental principle of
empowerment - even as the Emperor was parading around in new garments,
there was an acolyte who said -- "I heard the child cry that the Emperor
has no clothes I find the mentality behind that statement is immature,
irresponsible and dangerous.

Cheers

MichaelP