Re: GE Debate v0.3

I have just released the latest version of the document "GE Debate",
detailing pro/con arguments re the risks of genetic engineering.

My attention has been called to some "weak" citations (ie, newspapers
instead of original sources or scientific journals). If you have a
more reliable/credible source for an item in the document, kindly
email me the source/citation (preferably together with the full text
or abstract), so I can update it for the next version.

Web sites are welcome to put the document as a page on their site. Pls
send me the URL, if you do.

Thank to all, and may the new year bring new successes to the anti-GE
campaign.

Roberto Verzola