Seattle once again ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Seattle once again ...
- From: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:53:33 +0100 (MET)
- Content-MD5: QXR6COJhqy4KTIe3I0iHKQ==
- Content-Type: TEXT/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Reply-To: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
janet E writes :
>Thousands of activists shut down the WTO with nothing but determination and
>unarmed human bodies.
Please : stop this non sense. If Seatle was a failure, it's not thanks to
manifestants, but thanks to the developing countries that were upset to be
Me too, I'd like a huge political movement, but we are still a tiny minority.
I do not have dream ... ;)