Re: Should we label turkey too? archive 2450
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christoph Reuss)
- Subject: Re: Should we label turkey too? archive 2450
- From: Rick Roush <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:29:09 +0930
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
>So what ?? There may be a few "natural nasties" (arsenic is natural too..),
>but this cannot justify adding ANY SINGLE artificial 'nasty'! Hardly anyone
>will get cancer from eating organic carrots alone, but synthetic stuff and
>artificial treatments cause virtually all cancers.
Really? Have any evidence? I am very impressed that you have answers that
have apparently eluded cancer specialists for years. Isn't it true that the
most common cause of cancer is smoking, a reaction to burned but natural