Re: Should we label turkey too?

Very interesting. However, what the American Council on Science and Health
apparently does not discuss is the synergistic effects of all combined
substances in  products like carrots, onions, celery. I would dare to say that
the synergistic effects in these products turn them into health improving or
sustaining foods. I would not dare to say that about the PROTOXomato, as
described in an earlier message. BTW, I have not yet received any safety
evaluation reports on the "PROTOXomato"
wytze