GM FOOD BANNED IN MONSANTO STAFF CAFETERIA

The Times of India, via News Plus

Source: http://www.mantra.com/newsplus

Wednesday, December 22, 1999

London - Genetically modified food has been banned from the staff
cafeteria at Monsanto Co.'s UK headquarters by the company's own
caterer, GM food giant Monsanto confirmed on Tuesday.

Granada Food Services, whose customers include Monsanto's High Wycombe
office near London, recently told clients it would not supply food
containing GM soya and GM maize due to customer concerns.

In a statement to clients, Granada said the move was designed "to
ensure that you, the customer, can feel confident in the food we
serve." (AP)

                               *  The Activist  *
                            http://get.to/activist

 This is not about the world that we inherited from our forefathers,
     It is about the world we have borrowed from our children !!