Re: Rick imidacloprid vs. carbamates, archive 2426

Ok, I wrote a private message to Suzanne with a copy to Wytze, but her
reply has been posted to Gentech and elsewhere.

Suzanne, I didn't clog computers with an off list message, you and Wytze
did. But if you are going to imply that I don't know what I am talking
about as you did in your earlier message that Wytze posted to the list, why
don't you answer my questions?  Or can you just accept that my brief remark
that imidacloprid is at least relatively safer than many of the pesticides
it would replace is probably true?

Rick