Re:New Novartis patent VI

Dear all,
Apologies for any unclarities. Here are the Patent Claims that hopefully make
things more clear.
Patent claims:
1)Method of controlling pests in crops of transgenic useful plants, characterized
in that a pesticidal composition comprising of a nitroimino or
nitroguanidino-compound in free form or in agrochemically useful salt form as
active ingredient and at least one auxiliary is applied to the pests or their
environment.

2)Method according to claim 1, characterized in that thiamethoxam is emplyed.

3)Method according to claim 1, characterized in the imidacloprid is employed.

4)Method according to claim 1, characterized in that the transgenic plant is
treated.

5)Method according to claim 1 to 4, characterized in that the transgenic crop of
useful plants is maize.

6)Method according to claim 1 to 4, characterized in that the transgenic crop of
useful plants is soybeans.

7)Method according to claim 4, characterized in that the propagation material of
the transgenic useful plant is treated.

What I did in most of the other messages was to provide further info that is
present in the patent like: the list of "useful transgenic plants", the list of GE
Herbicide Resistancies and the herbicides that can be applied to them, the list of
Auxiliarysubstances that may be used in the composition etc.

I hope this helps.
wytze