Re: Complaint on MichaelP

Hello Guy and All,

Personally, I greatly appreciate MichaelP's work.  I receive an average of
250-350 e-mails a day, and have not found MichaelP's postings to be
irrelevant or excessive.  There's a lot of junk on the Internet and one must
have a very good crap detector in order to sort it all out.  I find
MichaelP's posts to have a very low percentage of crap compared to much of
the rest.  MichaelP is one of my tools for finding information.  A valuable
tool.

If you don't like his posts, why don't you unsubscribe?  Or, why don't you
screen out his posts in your e-mail program?  Or why don't you just delete
his posts without reading them?  Those all seem like reasonable solutions to
me.

Keep up the fine work, MichaelP!

Sincerely Green,
Jean Thompson, Editor
Green Acre News
4222 Harmony Lane SE
Iowa City, IA 52240-9385 USA
319/337-7722
JTGardens@aol.com

For a complimentary issue of GAN, send your snail mail address to us.  We're
an ink reader.  A 1 year subscription (12 issues) is only $20.  Cheap!  Help
us keep on keepin' on.