Re: Complaint on MichaelP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Complaint on MichaelP
- From: Dr Costas Giannakenas MD <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:08:06 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <385A0CB3.C02A5D4C@club-internet.fr>
- Organization: http://get.to/activist
- References: <385A0CB3.C02A5D4C@club-internet.fr>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:13:07 +0100, you wrote:
>I wrote the following message to MichaelP
>Could you make an effort to control what your are doing on the net.
>Again I have received more than 140 mails dating back from august.
>What is your objective?
>I warn you, this is the fith time you are doing that. I can support it
>Am I the only one in this case?
No you are not the only one as Michael posts to this list so all
subscribers get his postings too.
>Do you receive also old e-mails from MichaelP?
No. Michael is one of the main contributors to this group and I am
pesonally very happy to see any of his postings. Contrary to some
other posters, Michael's posts are useful and informative.
>Is there any mean for the supervisor to make him behave?
There is no case for misbehaviour here. If you don't like his postings
then use a mail filter (your Netscape 4.5 supports such an option).
Strangely enough I don't see you complaining about some of the other
"regulars" on this list who also post a lot of messages. Could it be
that it is the contents of Michael's postings and not the number that
Last but not least.. you always unsubscribe. I have unsubscribed from
a number of lists that seemed to have lost their purpose.
Dr. Costas Giannakenas MD