Re: Complaint on MichaelP

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:13:07 +0100, you wrote:

>I wrote the following message to MichaelP
>
>Could you make an effort to control what your are doing on the net.
>Again I have received more than 140 mails dating back from august.
>What is your objective?
>I warn you, this is the fith time you are doing that. I can support it
>any longer
>

>Am I the only one in this case?

No you are not the only one as Michael posts to this list so all
subscribers get his postings too.

>Do you receive also old e-mails from MichaelP?

No. Michael is one of the main contributors to this group and I am
pesonally very happy to see any of his postings. Contrary to some
other posters, Michael's posts are useful and informative.

>Is there any mean for the supervisor to make him behave?

There is no case for misbehaviour here. If you don't like his postings
then use a mail filter (your Netscape 4.5 supports such an option).

Strangely enough I don't see you complaining about some of the other
"regulars" on this list who also post a lot of messages. Could it be
that it is the contents of Michael's postings and not the number that
bothers you?

Last but not least.. you always unsubscribe. I have unsubscribed from
a number of lists that seemed to have lost their purpose.

Dr. Costas Giannakenas MD