Re: Complaint on MichaelP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Complaint on MichaelP
- From: wytze <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:33:25 +0100
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- References: <385A0CB3.C02A5D4C@club-internet.fr>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
I agree that Michael send a lot of messages, but no I did not get old
messages. I took no offense in the amount since I considered the
substance, e.g. all that happened around the WTO in Seattle of great
importance. Actually, I was rather happy with it.
Wytze de Lange
Guy Coudert wrote:
> I wrote the following message to MichaelP
> Could you make an effort to control what your are doing on the net.
> Again I have received more than 140 mails dating back from august.
> What is your objective?
> I warn you, this is the fith time you are doing that. I can support it
> any longer
> Am I the only one in this case?
> Do you receive also old e-mails from MichaelP?
> Is there any mean for the supervisor to make him behave?