Re: comments on an ad of the turnpoint project

> >the mouse with the attached "human ear" has nothing to do with
> >genetic engineering.
> .../...
> >If the photo has no connection to the topic of the ad, what's it doing
> >there?
>
> It happens that it has links and your friend does not know. the mouse has been
> GE so
> as not to reject the human ear and this stubborn writer has not asked
> his question to the turnpoint project because they would have answered this.

Well, everything I read about this subject stated that the mouse
was specially bred to lack an immune system. (This is a very
commonly used laboratory strain of mice). Because 'nature is
involved' it wouldn't fall under your definition of genetic engineering.

Heine Deelstra