- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Beer?
- From: "Christian & Marija Zlatnar Moe" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:27:31 +0100
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching the archives, I was intrigued by references to two Japanese breweries, Kirin and Sapporo(to?), that reject GE ingredients. I also found a reference to German controversy over the potential use of GE yeast in brewing.
Does anybody know of other breweries with an explicit non-GE strategy?
Is there any GE barley in commercial use? If not, what GE ingredients might be involved in beer-making?
I would be interested in any information.