axions in Belgium

On the 20 th of november, people held axions in 10
supermarkets all over Belgium. The purpose of the
axion was to explain consumers what GM is and why it
is so bad, and in a further stade, force supermarkets
to abandon GM foods. We did this by putting stickers
on suspected products and by dividing leaflets. the
axion was a big succes, consumers were interested and
we got a lot of attention by the press. We came on
national television and both gerants of the
supermarkets and companies who'se products came on
television with a sticker on them reacted in panic.