From: "Radin, David S C" <RadinDS@aetna.com
Subject: A first-hand play-by-play of a piece of the WTO demonstrations

Good afternoon,

        I realize that, the below subject does not completely fit the
topic of this list, but I felt that this is the type of news that runs
near and dear to our hearts.  Below is a first-hand description of some of
the events during the WTO demonstration.  It is somewhat long, but well
written.  It really gave me a feeling of what it was like to be there.

Peace,
Dave