display material om GE

Here in New Zealand I've been using local libraries to display material on GE, especially GE foods. Although I've attempted to present the facts, I'd have to say the display is overall against GE. Soon I'm due to put up a bigger display at the town's central library and I'm keen to find some new material, especially with a visual content. If any of you activists have anything suitable, I'd be glad to have it.

I think (your) local press cuttings would interest people here, especially accounts of "direct action" by protestors. People in NZ don't reslly know what is going on in the rest on the world, such material might help wake them up.

I'd make the material available to others in NZ.

regards

Clive Elwell