Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering

>I was happy to get this information, but it is always nice for people to
>identify themselves and to give some information about their backgrounds.

Dear Ron,

Apologies, there was no intention to  be mysterious.  The Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering was started by David King and a number of others.  I (Dave King) am doing most of the work for now, assisted by Douda Bensasson.  My background is in molecular biology, and I have been a campaigner and writer on genetics issues since 1990.  We are working closely with the Council for Responsible Genetics on this issue.