new essays

I have posted two new essays that I have written on my website. The essays
are:
"Ethical and Spiritual Issues in Genetic Engineering" and "Buddhism and
Biotechnology." I have also posted a revised version of "Redesigning the
World: Ethical Questions about Genetic Engineering."

The website is "Genetic Engineering and Its Dangers"
<http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/gedanger.htm>.

Ron Epstein

Research Professor                       Lecturer
Institute for World Religions        Philosophy Department
2304 McKinley Avenue                San Francisco State University
Berkeley, CA 94703                     1600 Holloway Avenue
(510) 848-3440                            (415) 338-3140
namofo@jps.net                            epstein@athena.sfsu.edu