Re: automatic language translation

Hi everybody,
my webpage has a link to that translationside. So you can translate stuff
on my webpage. But you have to take the translation with a bid of caution.
It is not very accurate. If you don't know the other language at all you
migt get the wrong idea from the translation
Take care
gregor
http://www.thalidomide.ca/gwolbring

 On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, Epstein
wrote:

> I would like to call your attention to the website Altavista translation
> with Systran: <http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?>
> It does automatic translation of European languages and English and may
> help with some of the language problems encountered on this listserv.
>

> Ron Epstein
>
> Research Professor                       Lecturer
> Institute for World Religions        Philosophy Department
> 2304 McKinley Avenue                San Francisco State University
> Berkeley, CA 94703                     1600 Holloway Avenue
> (510) 848-3440                            (415) 338-3140
> namofo@jps.net                            epstein@athena.sfsu.edu
>

> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> The address for any administrative command like unsubscribe,
> subscribe or help is:
>
>               GENTECH-REQUEST@gen.free.de
>
> The WWW list archive is available at
>
>               http://gen.free.de/archives.html

Dr. Gregor Wolbring
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Faculty of Medicine
University of Calgary
3330 Hospital Drive NW
Calgary, T2N 4N1