Re: International Federation of Organic Farming Movements declaration against genetic engineering

My name is thierry RAFFIN I'am french. I fight to French ecologist sides, against
the introduction of GMO in France and in Europe. Several associations are
currently mobilized in France in this struggle : GreenPeace, Friends of the Earth
and Stop to OGM to quote only the most important. Perhap's, You know can be terms
of the debate in Europe. Currently the regulation is in full evolution and in full
interrogation.
I send you these messages of news (AFP) . I have not the time to translate them. I
hope that somebody among members of the list,  knows to read the french language
to be made the echo of our struggle in Europe.

Following Message is name " GMO : news from France"