Re: unexpected effects from GE

Clive,

Not at all, we can go through the Gentech List<bigger>, that's OK for
me.

</bigger>We might put our dialoge on it if you like, I think that would
benefit some other members of the list.  I think there is plenty to
ddiscuss on this subject.

Thanks for your kindness.

Yes I am Peruvian, working as a Consultant for Farmers and Textiles
entrepreneurs.

Are you from New Zeland? My wife have some relatives in there (Benen in
Hamilton), and some in Australia.

Best Regards

Cesar