rr soy phyto oestrogen levels
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: rr soy phyto oestrogen levels
- From: "Clive Elwell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 07:39:52 +1300
- Cc: "multiple recipients of list ge" <email@example.com>, "joe cummins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Angela Palmer" <email@example.com>, "Bob Phelps" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "gentech" <email@example.com>, "jim mcnulty" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000F_01BE20EB.9C56F320"
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"qES5wB.A.Us.NIYa2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've sent this enquiry out before but no one
responded. I'm trying again.
Months ago I heard it claimed, from apparantly
several sources, that rr soybeans had higher levels of phyto oestrogen than
normal beans. I'd like to use this in a submission, but to do that I'd like a
scientific reference to the fact. Can anyone point me in the direction of