Reply to KRRS & Monsanto, archives 448, 461, 462

With the publication of

varieties not `terminator' related

on 25 Nov (see below), Prof M D Nanjundaswamy surely knows that Bt
cotton is not terminator related.

Also, it should not be expected that the Bt cotton will kill ALL
bollworms, Like many environmentally friendly approaches, it is only
partially effective.

>Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:03:15 +0100

>From: "PROF. NANJUNDA SWAMY" <<swamy.krrs@aworld.net>

>Subject: Urgent information request

>Dear friends,

...... thus making it very easy for Monsanto to reject the criticism

>on the ground that TT is not being used in the field trials, and to
get