Re: "Robin Food" threatens GE company

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:24:03 +0100, you wrote:

>(Source: German News)
>
>A German group that calls itself "Brigade Robin Food" is blackmailing the
>food company Nestlé.  The group threatened to poison 5 products each week.
>In a letter to the news agency AFP, the group wrote they don't want money
>but that Nestlé stops marketing genetically engineered food.

This is just a waste of time (for  "Brigade Robin Food"). Nestle has a
long tradition of doing their own poisining!

Anyone remember the radioactive milk formulaes shipped to Sri Lanka
some years ago? (are Third World babies more expendable or more
resistant to radioactive materials maybe? Maybe they are just ....
Third World babies).

The Nestle tradition continues with the use of GE constituents in
their products.

See also:

http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian/aware.htm

http://eagle.westnet.gr/~aesclep/neslanka.htm

http://eagle.westnet.gr/~aesclep/coverup.htm

http://www.gn.apc.org/babymilk/

                               *  The Activist  *
                     http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian

 This is not about the world that we inherited from our forefathers,
     It is about the world we have borrowed from our children !!