Re: TR: Bt toxins

	Is anyone familiar with the most recent studies of aflatoxin's
carcinogenity in animals fed Aspergillus-contaminated peanut meal?  The
FDA relaxed the rule for domestic use in feed from <20ppb to <300 ppb some
years back after it appeared that its dangers had been exaggerated; has
anyone established a threshold of certainty for carcinogenesis?  The meal
I am concerned with may be up to 2500ppb.

Joe Shea				|	1812 N. Ivar, No. 5
Editor-in-Chief				|	Hollywood, CA  90028-5026
The American Reporter			|	(213)467-0616
http://www.american-reporter.com	|	joeshea@netcom.com

"The first daily newspaper with original content to start on the Internet."
		             -- Adam Gaffin, Internet World (Sept., 1995)