Inquiry on books (fwd)

Can anyone respond to this request ? I can't.

MichaelP

==================
Dear Sir,

I've  got an email dated October 4, 1998 regarding the publication of PANOS.
I just want to inquire if how much and how can we avail the following books
listed below.  Kindly send me the contact address and person if ever we want
to have an electronic and hard copies of these publications.

1. The Birth of Genetic Engineering: introduction to  modified crops.
2. Genetically Modified Crops: the Industry Case
3. GM Crops: the Critics case
4. A question of trust
5. Food Security
6. The role of Corporations in the worlds food supply
7. The Race of patents- Legal Regimes and Regulations

Thank you and I hope for your kind assistance regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Ann Sasi