VOTE on "Alternative Press Award Nominees"

At http://www.utne.com/apa/apa98/
you'll be able to VOTE on "Alternative Press Award Nominees".

To me there are some obvious choices for a yes -vote (Rachel) and some
obvious choices for a no-vote.

                10th Annual Alternative Press Award Nominees

                          Tenth Annual UTNE READER
                      Alternative Press Award Nominees

   For 10 years UTNE READERhas recognized excellence in alternative and
   independent magazine publishing through its Alternative Press Awards.
   The Awards are a distinction made by our staff to celebrate the seldom
   recognized efforts of the alternative press, and as a service to our
   readers who want to know about alternatives to mass media magazine
   publishing. These awards honor individual publications that especially
   impressed our editorial staff during the previous year.

   The awards are not the result of a competition; they emerge from the
   extensive reading our staff does as part of the process of producing
   UTNE READER. Our editors read many hundreds of alternative and
   independent titles looking for articles and ideas that are
   interesting, timely, well-written, and thought-provoking.

   Winners will be named in the Jan/Feb 1999 issue of UTNE READER.

   CAST YOUR VOTE! What are yourpicks? Browse descriptions of our
   nominees, and vote in our Reader's Choice Poll.

                                 __________
                 Or just click on a category heading below.
   (Reader's Choice Poll results will be posted online in Jan. 1999, when
   we announce the winners of the 10th Annual Alternative Press Awards in
                               Utne Reader.)

                          And the nominees are...

   General Excellence
   (50,000 and over circulation)