- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: coloured mulch
- From: "Dorothy Bowes" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:44:42 +1100
- Cc: "gene tech list server" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative;boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0020_01BE0CE2.8FDCB160"
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RxtRdB.A.SDE.V2AS2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm surprised you've got time to be on the
web with 10 million hectares to keep weed free. Maybe coloured mulch
doesn't sound useful to you, but with time and ingenuity who knows.
It is unfortunate that it is unlikely to attract a high level of funding.
As a consumer I am concerned about unavoidable
residues and gene technology in fresh food. I already can't eat food from
the commercial market without being ill and I don't see gene technology as a
solution to that.