Re: coloured mulch better than gene technology, archive 356

Dorothy:

Mulches are wonderful where they can be used. However, I now research weed
control on 10 MILLION hectares of grain crops across southern Australia.
How can mulches, coloured plastic of otherwise, be a cost effective
alternative there?

Rick