Re: more on L-tryptophan

If I read the below message correctly, Roush is assuming that illnesses
reported in October 1989 were from batches manufactured in the preceding
two months, but there is no justification for his belief. It depends on the
shipping and storage and marketing patterns and how long the goods sit in
the store, etc. etc.

Without analyzing the labels (production codes, batch numbers, etc.) on the
night tables of the 1537 victims you can't do the "analysis" he attempts
here. (Another argument in favor of accurate labeling, no?).

Philip L. Bereano
==============================

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Philip L. Bereano