GENTECH archive 8.96-97
Ready and Able, Not Willing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Ready and Able, Not Willing
- From: email@example.com (Peter M. Ligotti)
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 11:10:57 -0700
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Many are able but time and energy are precious. I would
like to pay some people to go waste Monsanto's time.
>Many of you have already received this directly.
>Anyone able to post a response?
>Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:45:36 +0930
>To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Phil Bereano), email@example.com
>From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rick Roush)
>Subject: Re: Biosafety Working Group: NGO Statement
>There are problems with transgenic crops, but the following statement from
>the NGO message is total horse manure.