No Subject

Rushing these products to market is such bad science,
that it does not qualify as such. Research is fine. Premature
commercialization is not.

I do not want to throw out the entire
genetic engineering "baby." Let the lab work continue.

I want to throw out the "bath water" of experimentation
on the human race; the wanton disregard of short and long-term
safety issues; the release of mutant untested food products
and the inevitable and unpredictable environmental mutations.

We owe it to ourselves and we owe it to future generations
to quickly get rid of this particular "bath water."

Peter