GENTECH archive 8.96-97
New Internationalist on genetic engineering
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New Internationalist on genetic engineering
- From: email@example.com (Peter M. Ligotti)
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:26:34 -0700
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Could you please publicise the following as widely as possible:
Thanks. Nikki van der Gaag, Co-editor, NI
Calling all Gene campaigners!
The New Internationalist, a global development magazine with
65,000 readers worldwide, is producing an issue on genes and
genetic engineering. We would like to hear from anyone running a
campaign, whether national or international, so that we can
inform our readers as widely as possible about what is happening
around the world.
If you are running a genes campaign, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it Genes - Nikki. Or write to Nikki
van der Gaag, New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Rd, Oxford OX4 1BW, by the
end of May.
NEW INTERNATIONALIST <NEWINT@GN.APC.ORG>