New Internationalist on genetic engineering

Dear Friend,

Could you please publicise the following as widely as possible:
Thanks. Nikki van der Gaag, Co-editor, NI

Calling all Gene campaigners!

The New Internationalist, a global development magazine with
65,000 readers worldwide, is producing an issue on genes and
genetic engineering. We would like to hear from anyone running a
campaign, whether national or international, so that we can
inform our readers as widely as possible about what is happening
around the world.

If you are running a genes campaign, please email
newint@gn.apc.org and mark it Genes - Nikki. Or write to Nikki
van der Gaag, New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Rd, Oxford OX4 1BW, by the
end of May.

NEW INTERNATIONALIST <NEWINT@GN.APC.ORG>