CODEX MEETING....A RESULT!!!!!!

CODEX MEETING IN CANADA

Hello Again!

Have just spoken to Bibette Leadbetter(NLP Genetics Team)

In conversation with John Fagan he told her that the meeting had gone
well.The recommendations to the committee (against labelling) were approved
by the UK USA FRANCE CANADA and MEXICO. ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSED TO
APPROVE.

The motion was denied and after various comdemnations about the lack of
time to absorb these recommendations demands were made for labelling and a
refusal to negotiate until adequate proposals were forthcoming.

We only had a week to compile the worldwide fax-in(thanks to rts for the
e-mail shots) the UK delegate recieved an inch high stack of
complaints.(Denise Love)
Worldwide complaints were received and delivered to all the countries
member delegates (maybe we made an impression)

CHEERS!