Re: In support of rather than critical

I want people to know that I also support Savage (Andy)
and his ideals and his passion. He started to make very
devisive comments, saying that people in favor of labeling are
genetic engineering industry "plants" or "spies."
I have no criticism of him as a human being or his goals.
But he should not critisize others who hold a slightly
different view but are basically moving with him in the
same direction, and with the same basic goals. We have to
work with what we have. Leadership requires great tact.
I loved your piece Jim McNulty, and I thank you for it.

Peter

In Support of Savage!