Re: Is God On Our Side?

	A lot of Muslim clerics, including the most prominent, have also
taken positions supporting genetic manipulation for the purpose of organ
transplants.  The Pope has unequivocally condemned cloning.  You comments
were perhaps unwittingly anti-Catholic, which is as ugly as anti-Semitic.

Best,

Joe Shea
Editor-in-Chief
The American Reporter