Responding to sdef! (Mr. savage)

I am very sorry to have to say this "savage," but
you are more likely an industry stooge than anyone we have
seen here. Especially since you bring up the idea. That is one
of the best clues.

If we are to make any progress, we have to work together.

The project must be taken one step at a time. By going for
a ban, and ignoring labeling, the goal would take so much longer
that by the time a ban was in place, there would be no such thing
as natural food. ALL FOOD WOULD BE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED BY THE
TIME THE BAN WAS SUCCESSFUL!

You also seem to be bitter that everyone didn't just change their
entire strategy when you came on the scene and didn't immediately
recognize your authority and your
ideas as the only ones with merit.

The more intelligent approach will be to go for BOTH labeling and
a ban. That way, there will at least be some
food that is safe, a safe haven of seeds and crops,
that can be propogated into the future.

You have made some good and very valuable
contributions, but your devisive comments
and attitudes in my opinion outweigh by now your contributions.

We do not have much time to waste arguing with you about this
any longer. I strongly recommend to all of my fellow activists
that we don't waste any more time arguing with "savage."

Keep in mind that what keeps threads alive is any response,
either positive or negative. Therefore I would intend for
this to be the final post of this thread. (I hope....)

This I feel will allow us to use our energy in more important matters.

This is nothing personal, but for the good of our planet.
If you will improve your attitude, that would be great, but
intil then..............

Peter

This is precisely why there should be a ban. There is no other way of
controlling this. Labelling will achieve nothing and is a total waste of
our time and energy. I suspect many of the people diverting us into this
red herring idea are industry stooges.

Andy