GENTECH archive 8.96-97
Belgian campaign on bioengineering - French speaking readers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Belgian campaign on bioengineering - French speaking readers
- From: Werner Reisberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 20:01:13 +0200
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <19970402125847.AAH20983@tatylauw>
- References: <19970402125847.AAH20983@tatylauw>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am sorry for this huge posting to the list. Some points to consider:
* PLEASE do NOT post in other languages than english.
There are also readers from France and Japan but most people will
not read submissions in japanese. If you have material in another
language giving only a pointer to the list is sufficient. I can also
include such material in the GENTECH archive. Every subscriber will
then be able to retrieve the files.
* Many people have to pay for the messages they are sending AND
receiving. Huge messages (> 50 k) should therefore only send to
GENTECH if it's probably interesting for most people.
* Quoting should reflect what the discussion is going about. It makes
IMHO no sense to quote large messages in whole including signatures
and the footer from GENTECH. It shows me that the writer doesn't think
a lot about what he/she is writing.
* Please do not post MIME-Messages. A lot of subscribers don't have MIME
aware mail reader.
Werner (list maintainer)
Werner Reisberger public-key available: voice: +49 234 540294
Schoellmannstr. 20 email@example.com Fax: +49 234 540239
D-44807 Bochum with "get 0xED527449" in the subject
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.4, an Emacs/PGP interface
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----