Re: Words Are VERY Important: New Survey

I like it - Food Aduleration Assoc., actually we use these:

FDA - Faster Dying Americans
FDA - Food And Death Assoc.
FDA - Fatal Drugs Allowed folks

We use the Fatal Drugs Allowed folks in our warning flyer on aspartame.
One lady has a list of about 12 - she was very good at it.

Thanks, Andy

Regards,
Betty

For more information on aspartame email:    betty@pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html  Get links to 29 other sites.
       http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/  FAQs/Toxicity Reports

    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!