GENTECH archive 8.96-97
Re: Survey Shows Americans Want Labels On Genetically Altered...
- To: GENTECH@tribe.ping.de
- Subject: Re: Survey Shows Americans Want Labels On Genetically Altered...
- From: "P.J.Mundy" <P.J.Mundy@geo.hull.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 15:38:33 +0000 (GMT)
- Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
- Priority: NORMAL
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:03:43 EST10 janelle kennard
> Comsumers in the UK have been quite impressed with the (clearly
> labelled) "genetically modified" tomato paste. They have commented on
> the superior taste of the product, are pleased that it costs less, and
> the fact that in now occupies 17% of the paste market is testimony to
I would be grateful if you could email your source
article/reference for the above statistics.